The Pink Patch Project maintains a social media program for the purpose of engaging and interacting with our community, providing news, information, events, photos, and videos for those people having an interest in recreational activities at Lake Havasu, Arizona.
Not A Public Forum
For purposes of this policy, a social media platform is the website or app offered to provide audio, video, still-photo or written communication between other members of the platform. Examples of social media platforms include Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr, LinkedIn, website blogs with commenting capabilities, forums and emergency notification services.
The definition of content as used in this policy refers to any written copy, photos, graphics, videos, live-video streams, comments or any form of communicative content exchanged between parties.
Emergency or Non-Emergency Requests for Police Assistance
The Pink Patch Project social media platforms and website are not monitored by any public safety agency. Users of the platforms or website are considered not to be on duty, out of their jurisdiction, and in a capacity which does not allow them to take any public safety or law enforcement action.
In case of an emergency, or if police assistance is needed, please dial 911. If you wish to report a crime or information relevant to a crime, please call your local law enforcement agency. You may remain anonymous if you wish.
“Friending” or “Liking” The Pink Patch Project, or an officer or employee of The Pink Patch Project, does not indicate an endorsement of that person’s actions or comments.
A comment posted by a member on any The Pink Patch Project social media site is the opinion of the commentator or poster only, and publication of a comment does not imply endorsement of, or agreement by, The Pink Patch Project, nor do such comments necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of The Pink Patch Project.
Moderation of Content
The Pink Patch Project 's social media platforms are intended to be "family friendly," When applicable, The Pink Patch Project uses the platform provided content moderation/filtering options to limit foul or obscene content. The Pink Patch Project does actively monitor the social media platforms used and will remove inappropriate content as defined below, without prior notice, and as soon as possible. The Pink Patch Project shall reserve the right to remove and/or block anyone who posts inappropriate material as determined by the staff of The Pink Patch Project. This material may include, but is not limited to:
- Comments not related to the original topic, including random or unintelligible comments;
- Profane, obscene, or pornographic content and/or language;
- Content that promotes fosters or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, or national origin;
- Defamatory or personal attacks;
- Threats to any person or organization;
- Solicitation of commerce, including but not limited to advertising of any business or product for sale; without permission from a The Pink Patch Project moderator;
- Conduct in violation of any federal, state or local law;
- Encouragement of illegal activity;
- Information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems;
- Content that violates a legal ownership interest, such as copyright, of any party;
- Harassment or content which constitutes and/or facilitates stalking;
- Content which violates the right to privacy;
- Encouragement of unnecessary violence;
- Repetitive content;
- Comments which may reasonably interfere with, inhibit, or compromise law enforcement investigations, police tactics, police responses to incidents and/or the safety of police staff and officers;
- Personally identifiable medical information
Denial of Access
Facebook's Community of Standards
All comments posted to any The Pink Patch Project Facebook site are bound by Facebook’s Community Standards, located at http://www.facebook.com/communitystandards, and The Pink Patch Project reserves the right to report any violation of Facebook’s Community Standards to Facebook with the intent of Facebook taking appropriate and reasonable responsive action.
The Twitter Rules
When applicable, The Pink Patch Project reserves the right to report any violation of the Twitter Rules, located at https://support.twitter.com/articles/18311 with the intent of Twitter taking appropriate and reasonable responsive action.
YouTube Community Guidelines
When applicable, The Pink Patch Project reserves the right to report any violation of the YouTube Community Guidelines, located at http://www.youtube.com/yt/policyandsafety/communityguidelines.html with the intent of YouTube taking appropriate and reasonable responsive action.
Instagram Community Guidelines
When applicable, The Pink Patch Project reserves the right to report any violation of the Instagram Community Guidelines, located at https://help.instagram.com/477434105621119/ with the intent of Instagram taking appropriate and reasonable responsive action.
Pinterest Acceptable Use Policy
When applicable, The Pink Patch Project reserves the right to report any violation of the Pinterest Acceptable Use Policy, located at https://about.pinterest.com/en/acceptable-use-policy with the intent of Pinterest taking appropriate and reasonable responsive action.
LinkedIn User Agreement
When applicable, The Pink Patch Project reserves the right to report any violation of the LinkedIn User Agreement, located at https://www.linkedin.com/legal/user-agreement with the intent of LinkedIn taking appropriate and reasonable responsive action.